Chiropractic Laser Therapy
At Full Potential Chiropractic, we use Chiropractic Laser Therapy using the BioFlex Laser to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Our BioFlex Chiropractic Laser is a low-level laser that uses specific types of light therapy to interact with your tissues.
Ideally the laser can be used to eliminate pain and to safely promote healing for your medical condition.
There are numerous clinical benefits to the BioFlex Laser Therapy System:
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to conventional therapies
How does it work?
Laser therapy is the use of light from a Low Intensity Laser Diode or an array of Superluminous Diodes to eliminate pain, accelerate healing and decrease inflammation. LLLT is also known as cold laser, low intensity laser therapy or photobiomodulation.
Laser therapy does not heat or cut tissue, unlike high intensity lasers. Many pharmacological treatments mask pain or only address the symptoms of the disease; laser Therapy treats the underlying condition or pathology to promote healing. This means that the treatments are effective and the benefits of laser therapy are long lasting.
A Chiropractic Laser Therapy Treatment Overview
- Starts with a Professional assessment
- Your and your Doctor review of the recommended treatment plan
- Review of the expected outcomes
- Begin your Laser therapy treatments
- Communicate regularly with your health care professional about progress